Mancat Monday - Mancat in the rain

Posted by Leo at 09:20

Monday 11 February 2008

Ooh - I's so excited. I just realized - I is a MANCAT! My humane bean, Wa-Wa, may have had my boy-baubles surgically removed when I was just a baby, but I is still a MANCAT - and proud! And this is my first ever Mancat Monday, cos I has only just got a blog. Well, I has to share it with big sis, Liberty, but today is my day - MANCAT MONDAY!!!

Well, for my first MM, here I is being a brave, tough Mancat, braving the dreadful weathers. I is sitting on my roof in a tropical Welsh typhoon. Look:





Here that rain? And the wind swishifying through all the trees? I was so brave. I could been blowed off that roof and drownified at any second. I is such a big, brave, tough Mancat. Oh - I smells bacon cooking. Gotta go! Bye!

P.S. Happy Mancat Monday. I hope to make lots of new Mancat friends, as my sister is BORING!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your very brave! And you look so much like Gandalf. Must be a gray thing!

Mr. Tigger in Cat-Lands said...

Hi Leo, Welcome to the M-Cats Club, I'll add you to the Member list. If you'll send me head shot or face photo, I will have a Badge you can place on your Blog. Thanks for joining.
Mr. Tigger

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Hi Leo! Nice to meet you. :) You are very brave!!! We can't believe you are outside in that sort of weather. We are indoor-only cats.

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your first Mancat Monday! Do not worry, you can still be a good Mancat even though you do not have your hoo-has any more. You are very brave to stay outside in the rain.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Hi Leo! Nice to meet you!
The M-Cats Club is going to rule and it is great that you joined all of us studly man cats!
Purrs and man cat high fives!
Sam and Simon

dot said...

Can't find yur ABC D post.