Finally Friday!

Posted by Leo at 14:09

Friday 8 February 2008

I has joined a meme! It are called Finally Friday, where cats talks about their weekend plans. I are so annoyed I has snot [see post belows]. Why? 'Cos I has plans for the weekend. Y'see, I has my eye on some preys. I has been watching a tribe of long-tailed tits (no, I are not saying dirty words, that is what they is called) for a long time. I wants one to play with. They looks like they would be fun to bash around. But they always eludifies me. It's not fair. I climbs up the sycamore tree every time I sees them. But they always gets away. This is what they looks like.


Long-tailed tit; Aegithalos caudatus
Originally uploaded by phenolog

If I can't finds the long-tailed tits, I wants to play with a goldfinch. There's a huge gang of them what hangs out in the big sycamore tree, too. One of them would look very pretty in my paws or betweens my jaws. Look:


European Goldfinch
Originally uploaded by ParaScubaSailor

If the birdies won't come out to play, I guess I'll has to find a mousie or a rat instead.



Originally uploaded by Big Fat Rat

I used to like bringing the mousies and the rats home through the cat flap. But my humane bean, Wa-Wa, did not appreciatify my gifts and she blocked up the cat flap. So now I has to leave them on the doorstep. If there be no rats or mousies either, I will have to torment Liberty and Wa-Wa. A mancat must has his fun somehows. So them is my plans for the weekend. What is you planning?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leo, you have some very beautuful Birdies in your yard! We do too, but yours are different than our Birdies.

Good Hunting!

Daisy said...

I hope you can find some good prey this weekend to play with!

dennis said...

Dennis is the world speed mouse finding champion!


Dennis also finds moles and voles super quickly.