Thursday Thirteen

Posted by Jakey at 15:33

Thursday 14 February 2008

This is my first Thursday Thirteen. Leo and I have decided to take it in turns to do the Thursday Thirteen meme. He wanted to have the first turn, but he's too busy snoring in his furry radiator bed at the moment to bother. Also, the Thursday Thirteen people want Valentine-themed posts today - and he's too nasty to write nice, loving things. He'd write about 'Thirteen reasons why I love biting humans' or 'Thirteen birdies I'd love to murderify'. He's such a cruel, lazy, fat cat!

Look how his bed sags under his weight:



Okay, here we go.


Thirteen Things reasons why I love my humane bean


1.... She is very kind to me.

2.... She does fabulous chin scritches.

3.... She lets me cuddle up and get warm.

4.... She lets me give her lots of kisses.

5.... She saves me from Leo when he's nasty.

6.... She keeps my litter tray nice and clean.

7.... She stops Leo stealing my prescription food.

8.... She gives me occasional treats of chicken or fish.

9.... She buys me nice toys to play with.

10... I'm allowed to sleep on the bed at night.

11... When I have to go to the vet's, she makes sure my cage is all warm and cosy.

12... She bought me a nice new catnip pillow.

13... She's kept me safe for over fourteen years.



So there you have it. My first Thursday Thirteen.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



14 comments:

Amber Gilchrist said...

Them are some cute cats

Robyn Jones said...

LOL...Very unique Thursday Thirteen....
tACO bELL (the Chihuahua) says hi....

Mickey's Musings said...

Thatis a great T13! Your Mom does a good job of spoiling you :)
I have 2 sisfurs(younger tham me) that drive me nuts ,heehee. Mom makes sure they don't bug me.
See you again :)

Purrs Mickey

The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Liberty! Thanks for visiting us today! Happy Valentine's day!!

Laura Paxton said...

Very fun...gotta love them kitties!! Happy T-13!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Great TT!

Happy Valentines to all of you from all of us....

Purrs
Abby, Boo, Ping, Jinx and Gracie

Daisy said...

That is a very sweet Valentine to your mom. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Sandee said...

You are very fortunate to have such a wonderful humane bean. It's also nice to know that you appreciative as well. Very well done. Great first TT. Have a great TT and Valentine's Day. :)

Boots & the Interlopers said...

Hello! Our brother bugs us too at times, mostly, we ignore him but at times mommy grumbles at us for bugging him back. What is so cute about a fluffy orange mancat we don't know?

Melanie said...

Cute! Happy Valentine's Day!

Samantha & Mom said...

Great Thursday 13 Liberty!! Happy Valentines Day!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

You have the purrfect momma, just like us!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

snowforest said...

What adorable kitties are you both Leo and Liberty ~ our mancat baby's name is also Leo and he aspires to become a handsome mancat like you 'Leo' one day!
Purrs from the SnowForest family :)

snowforest said...

Hey where are you guys ~ hope everything is fine!