Got the sneezies

Posted by Leo at 13:23

Friday 8 February 2008

Oh noes! Or p'raps that should be 'oh nose'! I has snot, and I'm not liking it. It makes me sneezify all the time. The bum probe man (Wa-Wa calls him The Vet) says I has a cold, and not the flus, but I am sneezifying all the time. I sneezified all over Wa-Wa's laptop screen and she wasn't happy with me. And my throat is achy too, and I are losing my voice. But I can still eats - which is good. Plus Wa-Wa bought me a gorgeous new drieded food the other day. Brekkies Excel it is. Some bits is fishy shaped, but the others is like rolls, with tuna, trout and vegetably flavours on the outside, with crab-flavour in the middles. It are yummy! Snot is NOT yummy. I tasted it when I was having a wash. Bleck! Oh! I smells a salmon sandwich. Gotta go! Bye!

0 comments: